Monday, January 12, 2015

 Lover of Souls from Feburary of 2014

I want to tell you about a man, a lover of mine, although this is not a new relationship, it is a relationship worth sharing about. He’s a simple man, the blue collar kind by trade. But there is just something special about him. Not only did he fix things with his hands, that you can touch and make use of, but he fixes also matters of the heart, soul and mind and strength. His name is Jesus, the lover of my soul. He wanted me to tell you about Him today family near and far.  Some of you know it has been another rough season for me the past couple of years, but I believe that a new season is finally breaking through. Here is a poem that I wrote this week and I would like to share it with you.

To the Hills my love, look I’ll take you, to dine with me for all eternity. No more pain and sorrow dwell in your heart from me. I am creating you anew to walk upon the mountain tops divine, your broken heart is healing love, from all who put you aside. I am the lover of your soul, the one you have longed for all your life, I will teach, protect and guide you, no more angst, no more strife. Your trying days are over now, a new season it will be. Follow in the path of love for all humanity to see.
Great grief and tribulation were a part of your plan, in order that you may comfort all who come into your hands. I have trusted you with this task of mine, one brave heart will see it through, I will Shepard you for always, amongst the stars and the sky so blue.
I will lead your home someday, where you will truly rest, where you have stored your treasures up and truly have passed the test. Take my rod and staff not into your heart, for it is meant to mend. Teaching you through relationships with others that ours is the one that never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment